Thursday, August 5, 2010

for the rest of my life


i praise Allah for sending me you my love..
you found me home and sail with me..
and i`m here with you..
now let me let you know..
you`ve opened my heart..
i was always thinking that love was wrong..
but everything was changed when you come along..


and theres a couple words i want to say..
for the rest of my life...
i`ll be with you..
i`ll stay by your side honest and true..
Till the end of my tyme...
i`ll be loving you...
for the rest of my life..
thru days and nights...
i`ll thank Allah for opening my eyes..
now and forever i i`ll be there for you...
i know it deep in my heart..
i feel so blessed when i think of you..
and i ask Allah to bless all we do..
you`re my friend and my strength...
and i pray we`re together in jannah..
now i found myself i fell so strong..
yes...
everything was changed when you come along..
(................................................)


No comments:

Post a Comment